Fiji Cube Giveaway - One Fiji Cube 10 Gallon All-in-One Acrylic Tank
As part of our opening, this month we are giving away One Fiji Cube 10 Gallon All-in-One Acrylic Tank. https://www.fijicube.com/collections/acrylic-aquarium/products/10-gallon-all-in-one-acrylic-tank-fiji-cube
To enter, you have to enter our facebook page and follow the steps below:
1)“LIKE” us at www.facebook.com/FijiCubeAquatic
2)“FOLLOW” us at www.facebook.com/FijiCubeAquatic
3)“SHARE” this post with your family and friends on Facebook
4)“COMMENT” and type ‘Fiji Cube Nano Tank’ on this Facebook post
One winner will be randomly picked on August 26, 2017. Don't wait and enter now for a chance to win! Good luck.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- Introduction: During the period beginning Monday, August 7th 2017 and ending Friday, August 25st 2017, Fiji Cube may offer an individual Giveaway which will be governed by these rules. The details for this Giveaway (e.g., Individual Giveaway Period, prize(s), and eligibility variations; referred to herein as “Giveaway Info”) can be accessed through our website (www.fijicube.com) our facebook and instagram page (www.facebook.com/FijiCubeAquatic. The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway. Winner(s) will be contacted through the social media site (Facebook or Instagram) in which they were selected.
- Eligibility:This giveaway is open only for individuals who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have fulfilled the requirements to enter (see 4. How to Enter). This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Agreement to Official Rules:By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
- How to Enter:
“Like” Fiji Cube on Facebook, “Follow” Fiji Cube on Facebook, “Share” the Facebook Post with your family and friends, “Comment” on Facebook Post and type “Fiji Cube Nano Tank”.
"Follow" Fiji Cube on Instagram, "Comment" on Instagram Post and type "Fiji Cube Nano Tank", Screenshot and repost image on Instagram.
For All Entries: Limit: Each participant may submit up to 1 (per social media site) total entries. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of entries by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Giveaway. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes/giveaway entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. Regardless of method of entry, participant must have a valid physical address linked to his or her Account. If a participant does not provide a physical address when required, or if his or her email address is deemed to be invalid, Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate the entry, in its sole discretion.
- Requirements of Potential Winners:Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Except where prohibited, each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or greater (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return, within 5 days of the date notice is given (unless otherwise indicated by Administrator), a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (the "Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. Declarations may be required for other prizes, and Administrator will specify this in the win email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond, or fails to sign and return the Declaration (if applicable) within the required time period, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates, if time permits. If all potential alternate winners of a prize are disqualified, no further drawings will take place and that prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at $25 or less will not be awarded.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, applicable prize providers and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant's Giveaway experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions:In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, human error, virus or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of the Giveaway or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, from participation in any Giveaway or any other promotions sponsored by Fiji Cube. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of any part of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless The Fiji Cube and their respective, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, providers and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees, as well as any specific parties that may be identified in the Giveaway Info, (‘Released Parties’) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any Giveaway, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, cellular, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any Giveaway or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if it is possible. If the Giveaway has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for the Giveaway will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in the Giveaway to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes:Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with any of the Giveaway prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Giveaway, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
Void where Prohibited by Law