Fiji Cube Reef Sump Fiji-30, an affordable sump for its size and available features, is designed with simplicity and style for reef and saltwater aquarium hobbyists. The sumps measures 30" Long x 16" Wide x 16" High. Fiji Cube Reef Sump features usable sump areas to accommodate skimmers, pumps, refugium and other aquarium devices. This quiet operation sump comes with two filter sock silencers to minimize the noise from the overflow of the sump.
Fiji Sump features an innovative design that allows hobbyists to adjust water level to accommodate various protein skimmers. The sump also features a separate refugium compartment that allow marco-algea to uptake ammonia, nitrates, and other unwanted nutrients. The back compartment can also be used as water container to replenish the display tank as water evaporates.
Some of the features of Fiji-30 Sump are:
- Quiet operation by allowing water to flow through filter sock silencers to reduce noises from overflow
- Each sump comes with two 200 micron 4" filter bags
- Adjustable water level
- Compartment (16" x 13") for protein skimmer, media reactor, heater, and etc
- Compartment (10" x 7.5") for refugium set up or DI water container
- Compartment (10" x 8.5") for return pump and etc
- 0.25" hose holders for dosing and ATO inputs
- Full top support brace to prevent bowing
|Fiji - 20||20" x 15" x 16"||15" x 8"||7" x 5.5"||up to 100G|
|Fiji - 30||30" x 16" x 16"||16" x 13"||10" x 7.5"||up to 175G|
**The protein skimmer and the refugium light are not included and are for photo display only.