This DIY sump kit is designed to convert an Aqueon 29 gallon glass aquarium tank into a fully functional sump. Please see the build thread of the 40 Gallon Breeder DIY Sump here.
- Integrated filter sock holders that can hold two 4” filter bags
- Filter sock silencers to lower noise caused by the water flow that goes into the filter socks
- Baffle slots that allow customization of spaces for protein skimmer, media reactor, refugium and other equipment
- Adjustable water level (8" to 15") to meet your protein skimmer water height requirement
- 2 Media trays to hold bio-foams and/or media
- Cast acrylic
- Silicone ready
- 1 x filter sock holders (hold 2 filter socks) - need acrylic glue to put sock holder up
- 2 x filter sock silencers
- 2 x filter socks (200 micron)
- 1x fixed height baffle slot (1st slot)
- 1x water height adjustable baffle slot (2nd slot)
- 2x bio-foams
- 2x media trays (to hold foams or filter media)
- 1x bubble trap baffle slot (3rd slot)
**The glass tank and the protein skimmer are not included and are for product photo display only.
**Silencer plate does not come with handle. Color of the silencer plate may be different from the picture
About Fiji Cube
Our Mission Statement
To create high standard and effective solutions and provide a fulfilling and fun experience to the aquarium hobbyists
Based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA.