This DIY sump kit is designed to convert a 20 gallon long glass aquarium tank into a fully functional sump. Please see the build thread of the 40 Gallon Breeder DIY Sump here.
- Integrated filter sock holders that can hold two 4” filter bags
- Filter sock silencers to lower noise caused by the water flow that goes into the filter socks
- Baffle slots that allow customization of spaces for protein skimmer, media reactor, refugium and other equipment
- Adjustable water level (4.5” to 8”) to meet your protein skimmer water height requirement
- 2 Media trays to hold bio-foams and/or media
- Cast acrylic – ¼” thick
- Silicone ready
- 1 x filter sock holders (hold 2 filter socks)
- 2 x filter sock silencers
- 2 x filter socks (200 micron)
- 1x fixed height baffle slot (1st slot)
- 1x water height adjustable baffle slot (2nd slot)
- 2x bio-foams
- 2x media trays (to hold foams or filter media)
- 1x bubble trap baffle slot (3rd slot)
**The glass tank and the protein skimmer are not included and are for product photo display only.
**Color of the silencer plate may be different than the picture.