Available mid-November. Pre-order available.
This DIY sump kit is designed to convert a 40 gallon breeder glass aquarium tank into a fully functional sump. Please see this sump baffle DIY build thread here.
- Integrated filter sock holders that can hold three 4” filter bags
- Filter sock silencers to lower the noises caused by water flow that goes into the filter socks
- Baffle slots that allow customization of spaces for protein skimmer, media reactor, refugium and other equipment
- Adjustable water level (8” to 13.5”) to meet your protein skimmer water height requirement
- 2 Media trays to hold bio-foams and/or media
- Cast acrylic
- Silicone ready
- This kit fits Marineland, Tetra, Top Fin (Petsmart), Aqueon, and Seapora (Canada) 40 Gallon Breeder Aquarium Tank
- Additional filter socks available for purchase separately as we recommend Fiji Cube filter socks for perfect fit and do not guarantee fit for filter socks of other brands due to dimension variations
- 1 x fixed height baffle slot (1st slot)
- 1 x water height adjustable baffle slot (2nd slot)
- 2 x bio-foams
- 2 x media trays (to hold foams or filter media)
- 1 x exit baffle slot (3rd slot)
- 1 x filter sock holders (hold 3 filter socks)
- 3 x filter sock silencers
- 3 x filter socks (200 micron)
**The glass tank and the protein skimmer are not included and are for product photo display only.
**Color of the silencer plate may be different than the picture.